4 bottles in total!
- 2 bottles (1 KXG Australian Classic Dry Gin, 1 KXG Garden Island Navy strength Gin) are gifted and sent anywhere in Australia
- 2 bottles are kept at Kings Cross Distillery in your Personal or Corporate* Locker (Includes: 1 bottle of Kings Cross Distillery Australian Classic Dry Gin, 1 bottle of KXG Garden Island Navy Strength Gin)
- 1 x Ticket to the King Cross Distillery Opening Event
- 1 x Food and Gin Tasting with the Chef
Each time you visit Kings Cross Distillery you can request your bottle from your personalised locker, in the drink format of your choice – be that the perfect G+T, or a gin-based cocktail from our cocktail list of your choosing - at no additional charge.
We always want to have a seat available for you and your friends, so ensure you book your table in advance at email@example.com (link to email until we can link to online reservation system such as ResDiary or ResPack)
2-month ownership (commencing after the official opening date), after which you will have priority to extend your ownership **
Premium Spirit Locker
- Spirit Locker with your name on the door (Corporate*, Personal, or Gift Recipients Name)
- The equivalent of 20 standard cocktails from one bottle
- You don’t need to bring your wallet when visiting KXD to access your spirit locker, just bring your ID
- Exclusive advance email offers
- Access to Limited Batch, numbered bottlings and KXD collateral
- If you consume all your locker spirits before the 2 month period is finished, you can Reload your Locker (Prices for Reload, KXD Australian Classic Dry Gin (700ml, 42%ABV) -$300, KXD Garden Island Navy Strength Gin (700ml, 58% ABV $400); **note the original 2 month period remains unchanged.
During the COVID restrictions it is recommendedto call in advance to confirm your attendance.
*With corporate lockers we need a copy of ID for any corporate member who may wish to access the lockers so that we can confirm identity at the time of use.
** At the end of the 2-month period the balance of any unused bottle will be posted, at no charge, to the lessee of the locker